Get Tested for Covid-19 at our Drive-Thru Locations
Have you been tested for the coronavirus yet? It’s on everyone’s mind, yet many people have not yet been tested. The test is free and available to both insured and non-insured people, US citizens or non-residents and does not require a co-pay. All you need is a valid form of ID.
Ameri Immunization now has four convenient drive-thru testing centers: Richardson, Lewisville, Frisco and Carrollton. We are open seven days a week at the following locations:
Walk-ins are welcome, but we encourage you to book your appointment at ameriimmunization.com.
Considerations for who should get tested.
The test is safe, non-invasive and takes just a few minutes. Our licensed professionals conduct the testing and if you arrive before noon, you’ll receive the results by email the very same day.
Be sure to get tested if you:
- Have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Came in close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone with confirmed COVID-19.
- Have taken part in activities that put you at higher risk for COVID-19 because you were not able to socially distance as needed, such as travel, at large social or mass gatherings, or in crowded indoor settings.
- Plan to travel on an international flight in 1-3 days.
- Plan to visit a family member or friend and want to be sure test negative.
- Were referred to get tested by your employer, healthcare provider or state health department.
Put your mind at ease
During this time, we need to be practice safety and responsibility. Getting tested takes away the worry and gives you the reassurance you need.
If you do happen to test positive, isolate yourself from contact with others, avoid public transportation, take the necessary steps to take care of yourself and contact your healthcare provider.
For more information on when and where you can get your free test, please contact us or book your appointment online by CLICKING HERE.
Stay safe and well!
Your Ameri Immunization Team